Gain Experience, Networking, and Opportunities within Your Local NACE Chapter and Beyond
"I have always found NACE to be a great place to meet new people, connect with old friends and experience trends in the hospitality industry. A favorite for me is meeting new people at each event and hopefully be able to connect them with someone else, where all parties will benefit from the relationship." --Cindy Bene, Wedding Specialist, Harry's Savoy Ballroom
Professional: $415/yr Available to individuals currently employed or self-employed in, or who supply the catering, event, or hospitality industries. Professors and teachers of accredited, college-level courses relating to the catering, special events, and hospitality industries may also join. Professional members may vote in chapter and NACE national elections, hold any office in which they meet the required criteria and serve on committees. Professional members can choose a chapter in their geographic area or, if no chapter exists in their location, the member will be considered a member-at-large.
Non-Profit: $330/yr Available to full-time employees of non-profit organizations. Must be 501(c)3, (c)4,(c)5 or (c)6.
Young Professional: $255/yr This membership is available to individuals 26 years of age and under who are employed or self-employed in or who supply the catering, event, or hospitality industries.
Student: $55/yr Available to individuals enrolled as a full-time or part-time student in an accredited college or university hospitality undergraduate or graduate program. Please select your student chapter when joining as a student.
Why Join NACE NACE membership offers networking opportunities, resources and steep discounts on NACE educational opportunities and NACE partner services. Explore the benefits provided to you as a Member of NACE: NETWORKING
- More than 45 chapters across North America provide peer-to-peer networking and allow you to make professional contacts in your industry and within your specialty.
- Access to the NACE Membership Directory.
- Experience is the most valuable industry conference in our profession. Industry leaders, chefs, caterers, designers and event professionals come together to teach, learn, see and taste the most up-to-the-minute trends in our industry.
- NACE Education offers self-paced online courses on the core concepts of the catering and events industry.
- Monthly Virtual Hangouts - you will have the opportunity to discuss issues, share best practices and network with colleagues in various areas of interest.
- NACE Resource Library- Learn catering and event hacks with the videos, articles, presentations and more offered in the NACE Resource Library.
- The Certified Professional in Catering and Events (CPCE) designation is the most widely respected professional certification in the industry. Employers, peers, and clients see CPCE as a mark of accomplishment, credibility, and trust.
- Find your next career opportunity on the NACE Career Center.
- Being a member of NACE means growth as a leader. Getting involved with NACE means members practice valuable skills that they take to their own businesses.
INDUSTRY RESOURCES & RECOGNITION
- Marketing resources including ebooks and webinars presented by ThriveHive.
- Members of NACE enjoy pricing discounts on the products and services they use the most.
- The NACE One Awards recognize outstanding vision, inspiration, leadership and achievement in catering and event design.
- NACE News keeps industry professionals informed of topics that impact their day to day activities.
Primary Members: Currently employed Directors of Catering or Convention Services, Catering or Convention Service Managers, Off-Premise Caterers, Event Managers and any other title whose position entails booking, menu planning, finalizing events and supervising personnel who execute food and beverage events. General Managers, Owners, Food and Beverage Directors, Banquet Managers or the equivalent as well as professors and accredited teachers of related courses at the college level. Primary members may belong to additional chapters at $50.00 per additional chapter.
Affiliate Members: Purveyors of products and services to or from NACE members. NACE membership and programs provide access to your event partners and build relationships for business. Affiliate members may also belong to additional chapters at $50.00 per additional chapter.